Click here to see the Official List of 2018 Winners
Thank you so much for your nominations. Deserving local Penticton businesses will receive more recognition. More Penticton residents will be encouraged to shop locally, and community spirit will increase.
Award Selection Criteria
BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Awards are given out annually by the BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Foundation. Selection of winners is based on a combination of a number of criteria:
- Businesses cannot nominate themselves. They must be nominated by a person separate from their company.
- Winners must be a local business operating in your community for more than one year.
- Winners must have a good reputation for being friendly to customers and providing consistent high quality products or services.
- Having reviews on Google and Yelp is a positive sign, with a good ratio of positive to negative reviews.
- Having a good looking website that functions well, with testimonials from happy customers is not a necessity, but it is an advantage.
- Clients, suppliers, and business associates of the Sponsor are not eligible.
- Businesses with affiliations with national brands are not eligible.
- Information media are not eligible, such as community websites, newspapers, radio stations, and television stations.