What Our Clients Say…
A. From a Seller
Gil Actually Bought My Home!
I can’t tell you how extremely happy I am with the results you got for me while selling my home and purchasing my new one. Looking back it’s clear to me that I should have called you in the first place.
I had my home for sale with other realtors previously; however they were not able to relieve the stress of not knowing if my home would sell. You actually bought my home so that I could buy my dream home! It was such a relief and a weight off my shoulders just knowing that my home was sold no matter what.
Thanks again for everything,
— Valerie L.
See more testimonials from Sellers…
B. From a Buyer
A Great Job, Gil.
Nothing we asked for or needed went without your prompt response. Your understanding of my needs and the speed at which you attended to everything was in stark contrast to previous experience I have had with other Realtors.
You were able to save me more than $100,000 on the purchase of the property I bought, and SOLD my home in only 11 days for 97.52% of my own asking price!
All in all a great job, Gil. Thank you so much.
— Tim L.
See more testimonials from Buyers…
Which Penticton Realtor® Should You Call First?
- Gil Szabo has worked in Penticton real estate for 25 years.
- He is consistently one of the top Realtors® in the South Okanagan.
- Named #3 Realtor for Coldwell Banker in Canada in 2007
- Top 10 Teams in Canada for Coldwell Banker for 5 years
- Recognized in REMAX Hall of Fame.
(Click the images to see enlargements)
Why Do We Have So Many Sales Awards?
At the Gil Szabo & Associates Real Estate Team our clients come before anything else, as you’ll see by reading our testimonials. As a first-class realty and marketing firm we have the luxury of following our own vision; that is, to ensure every person who walks through our door feels listened to, cared for, and gratified with the results of our work. Because we sell a lot of homes, we have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in your pocket. That’s why:
“Homes listed with Gil Szabo sell 44% faster for $8,613 more money”
– South Okanagan Real Estate Board Oct 1, 2016 to Sept 30, 2017
Whether you’re a young couple looking for your first home, a long-time owner looking to down size, a curious investor looking for advice, or an established developer in need of new marketing strategies, we have the expertise and experience to provide the answers you’re looking for.
Trusted by the Community
I’ve found the best way to meet good people is to volunteer for a good cause. People who volunteer are usually humble, generous, hard working, friendly, and have a positive outlook on life. I’ve met so many “salt of the earth” people in my time volunteering with these community organizations:
- Community Futures – Board of Directors. A Federal Government small business development program.
- 100 Men Who Care – Donating cash to worthy Penticton Charities four times a year.
- Penticton Chamber of Commerce – A long time member.
- Kinsmen Club of Penticton – Past President. A lot of work, but a lot of fun too.
Why I Love Penticton
In this section I want to get a little bit personal, and talk about some of the reasons I love living here.
- On both sides of town we have beautiful lakes with gorgeous beaches.
- Penticton residents are friendly and genuine. I walk down the street, and many people say a friendly “Hello”.
- I really enjoy getting up early on Saturdays to take a walk through the Farmer’s Market with tons of fresh produce, baked goods, plants & flowers, handmade goods and more. It was named “Market of the Year” by the British Columbia Association of Farmer’s Markets.
- I love stopping at The Bench café. They have some of the best coffee and breakfast around. The place is always packed with happy folks.
- What could be nicer than having a delicious meal with friends and family in cozy Theos Restaurant.
- Penticton has a small town feel, but has all the amenities you could ever need:
- Newly updated hospital
- Awesome schools
- Public transit
And much more
There is so much to do in this town:
- We have downhill skiing in the winter 45 minutes from downtown, and swimming & watersports in the summer, a 5 minute walk J.
- The Okanagan Valley has become world famous for wines. I enjoy hopping on a wine tour, stopping at some of the many wineries to experience excellent wines and gourmet foods.
- I also enjoy going to the hockey games and awesome shows that at the South Okanagan Events Center.
- Taking in the many festivals that are held each summer, like Peach Fest, Elvis Fest, Rib Fest, and many more. This is summer time country!
- Skaha Bluffs has some of the best rock climbing in Canada, 20 minutes from downtown.
Here’s another Guarantee my customers really like:
*If You Are Not Satisfied With Your Home, We Will Buy it Back – Guaranteed!
While many agents will promise to help you find the best home at the best price, the reality is this doesn’t always happen. Sometimes a buyer realizes AFTER they buy a home that they are not satisfied with the purchase. I have created a Program solving this problem for home buyers. This program guarantees, upfront and in writing, your will love your new home. And if for some reason you don’t, we will buy it back. GUARANTEED.
Before you hire a real estate agent please research the market to find out who can do the best job for you. When interviewing agents, find out what kind of written guarantee they are willing to give you with respect to buying your next home.
My Guarantees are real. They’re not just talk. Let me prove it to you. Call me now 250-492-1011. I’m Gil Szabo. I’ll be happy to buy you a cup of coffee and get to know your situation.