I share with you information acquired on my long, successful career as one of the top realtors in the Penticton area.
I believe this is the most truthful, blunt, straight-forward, non- sugar-coated, no holds-barred, book about selling real estate ever written on the subject.
I hope to strike a chord with you: the chord of authenticity. NO college classroom theory or fluffy nonsense. Only real world truths from someone who succeeds day in day out running their own real estate business.
I have written this book as if we were sitting around at the end of the day on the dock, watching the sunset, enjoying a cool beverage, and just hanging out talking real estate.
I have occasionally been described as a TOUGH, demanding, no-nonsense Realtor. These people would be correct in describing me that way. I believe in “accurate thinking” over positive thinking and have found I am most successful when I have a firm grip on the way things really are and least successful when caught wrestling with the way things “ought to be.”
In this book I will share with you my years of real estate experience. What has worked for my clients – what has NOT worked. If you are looking to sell your house you will find this book will help you move forward.
If You Are Just Getting Started In The Home Selling Process…
Thank your lucky stars you got this book before making mistakes. We are not in the same real estate market as our parents were. Times have changed and strategies that worked 30 years ago no longer work.
It is my job to help you avoid as many pitfalls as possible. I am going to be your expert guide and in the end – once you have had a chance to read this book, hopefully be your agent to sell your home.
This Is A No-Nonsense House Selling Book…
I am going to tell you:
- how to judge the skill of a realtor you chose
- find the newest in technology aids for home sellers
- give you money-saving tips on preparing your home for the market
- guide you through making your home better than the competition
- negotiating a win-win closing
- and a lot more
Here is the Table of Contents:
Introduction “Selling Requires Skill”
- What This Book is NOT About
- Selling Fast For Top Dollar
- The Top 10 Pitfalls to Avoid
- What to Expect When Selling
- 10 Tips For Selling Your Home
- Getting Your Home Market‐Ready
- Staging For Top Dollar
- What to Ask Potential Agents
- The Team‐Selling Difference
- Does the MLS Really Work?
- Market‐Based Pricing
- Pricing For Maximum Value
- Setting the Right Price
- Focusing On Net Proceeds
- The Real Cost of Selling
- Changing the Outcome
- If Your Home Doesn’t Sell
- Preparing For Inspections
- Finalizing The Sale
Fill in this short form to instantly receive a link by email to where you can download your copy of my book.
Or if you’re looking for someone who can guide you through all the pitfalls successfully, call 250-492-1011 and talk to the author face to face. I might even buy you a cup of coffee. 🙂
After You’ve Looked at The Book – Contact Me to Receive:
- My Seller’s Guarantee
- A current Seller’s market analysis
- A checklist to sell your home fast for the right price